Enhance or replace poorly recorded drum tracks. Or, sculpt a good drum sound into a great sound that better complements your mix. DRT v2
“Works like a charm,” it is “very accurate,” and “very easy to set and tweak.
“One of the most useful plug-ins,” DRT v2 “provides exactly the core features that are required in a drum replacer, with no additional layers of complication and frustration.” Truly, “the beauty of DRT is its simple and intuitive interface.”
DRT v2 is a Pro Tools AudioSuite* plugin which effortlessly replaces drum hits with fresh audio samples, MIDI notes or audio "clicks" all with near flawless accuracy.
DRT v2 is built with the most intelligent and precise drum transient detection algorithm around. It is simply,“the best when it comes to drum replacement.”
Looking for DRT sample packages? Check out Room Sound.
- Selectable MIDI output note
- Manual trigger editing
- Drum learning functionality
- Relative MIDI output mode
- Audio sample replacement
* AudioSuite is not AudioUnit (AU). Pro Tools v7.2 or newer recommended for best compatibility. See the usage guide section regarding Pro Tools 10 issues.
Pro Tools 10
broke some AudioSuite functionality.
- AudioSuite processing mode must be set to create continuous file.
- After a preview, Pro Tools stops updating DRT's timeline. To resolve, re-analyze or render any bit of audio.
Please consult the compatibility chart
for plugin-specific host, hardware and sample rate capabilities.